|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Model No.: HY-200
Fermentation Rack: 2 Lines
Name: Black Garlic Machine
Process Cycle: 20 Days
Fermentation Rish: 40 Sets
Processing Capacity: 200kg/batch
Output: 100kg/batch Black Garlic
Control System: PLCIntelligent Control System
Place of Origin: CHINA
Supply Ability: 300 sets/year
Certificate: CE Certificate
HS Code: 8438800000
Port: Qingdao Port
What is Black Garlic Cooker?
Black Garlic Cooker is also called black garlic machine. Black garlic machine is a special machine used for making black garlic.
1. The capacity of this kind of black garlic fermentation machine is 200kg/batch.
2. It is a full automatic machine and the material is 304 stainless steel .
3. The voltage is 220V or 380V and it's total power is 5.4kw.Of course, if you need, we can make according to your own requirement.
4.The output black garlic is about 100kg/batch.
5. Fermented black garic, such as peeled black garlic, mutibulb black garlic and single bulb black garlic , is soft and sweet health food without no additives.
||PLC Control System|
|12||Material||304 stainless steel|
a) Good Supply Chain Management & Technologies in Use– To ensure the quality of products
b) Good After-sale Services (icon/picture) – To provide storing – cooking recipes and online support for customer in order to fully consume the nutrition values of vegetables & seeds (content)
c) On-time & Prompt Delivery (icon/picture) – To keep the freshness and full nutrition values of vegetables & fruits
CE Certificate &Packing
Scope of application:
Mainly used in factory scale, standardization of black garlic production enterprises.
1. Food grade stainless steel manufacturing
2. International top brand PLC control system
3. High efficiency and energy saving, large load capacity, strong production capacity
4. Mature technology and high yield of black garlic fermentation
5. Man-machine interface, excellent performance, high degree of automation
How to Make Black Garlic?